Lindsey Spivey is a nutritionist, medical esthetician and Colorado High Country native. She has spent the greater part of a decade engrossed in nutrition endeavors including health coaching, recipe development, herbalism, research and development of specialty diets, supplements, continuing education and how neuroplasticity plays a role in food choices and culture.
She understands firsthand from her own health journey the importance of a healthy lifestyle and the major role nutrition plays in achieving health goals. Whether you are a busy adult, a senior, or an individual dealing with a chronic illness Lindsey brings fact-based nutrition knowledge and expertise to individuals and families. Her objective is to achieve optimal health by developing individual diets, tools and plans to meet and reach the goals of clients and their families.
Lindsey has devoted her adult life to improving the lives of individuals and families with care and compassion, and she is honored to support humanity through nutrition and healthy lifestyle changes.
When not working on nutrition or skincare Lindsey enjoys gardening, cooking, recipe development, skiing, hiking and time with family.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from Metropolitan State University Denver
- Summa Cum Laude
- Undergraduate research & IRB experience
- Dietitians in Integrated and Functional Medicine – Nourishing the Gut Brain Domain
- Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition Dietetic Conference
- Food Handler – Serve Safe Certificate
Associates of Arts Degree from Colorado Mountain College Breckenridge
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Molecular and Cellular Biology Conference – Gut Microbiota Modulation of Host Physiology
State Board Licensed Medical Esthetician and Nail Technician from Pickens Technical College of Aurora
- Advanced Chemical Peel & Common Skin Disorders Certificate Training
- Nutrition & Topical Acne Solutions Certificate Training
- Skin Biology 101 & 102 Certificate Training