Lindsey Spivey is a nutritionist, medical esthetician and Colorado High Country native. She has spent the greater part of a decade engrossed in nutrition endeavors including health coaching, recipe development, herbalism, research and development of specialty diets, supplements, continuing education and how neuroplasticity plays a role in food choices and culture.
She understands firsthand from her own health journey the importance of a healthy lifestyle and the major role nutrition plays in achieving health goals. Whether you are a busy mom, a senior, or an individual dealing with a chronic illness Lindsey brings fact-based nutrition knowledge and expertise to women and seniors. Her objective is to achieve optimal health by developing individual diets, tools and plans to meet and reach the goals of her clients.
Lindsey’s passion is to inspire diet and lifestyle changes through nutrition education, recipe ideas, meal planning strategies and comprehension of diagnostic testing. She brings awareness, sensitivity and understanding to help break false belief systems around food choices, discouraging thoughts, and self shamming.
When not working on nutrition or skincare Lindsey enjoys gardening, cooking, recipe development, skiing, hiking and time with family.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from Metropolitan State University Denver
- Summa Cum Laude
- Undergraduate research & IRB experience
- Dietitians in Integrated and Functional Medicine – Nourishing the Gut Brain Domain
- Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition Dietetic Conference
- Food Handler – Serve Safe Certificate
Associates of Arts Degree from Colorado Mountain College Breckenridge
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Molecular and Cellular Biology Conference – Gut Microbiota Modulation of Host Physiology
State Board Licensed Medical Esthetician and Nail Technician from Pickens Technical College of Aurora
- Advanced Chemical Peel & Common Skin Disorders Certificate Training
- Nutrition & Topical Acne Solutions Certificate Training
- Skin Biology 101 & 102 Certificate Training